BaboJazz

Flag
Germany
  • Member SinceJuly 6, 2019
  • LevelMember
  • About
  • Favourite PlayersNovak Đoković, Dominic Thiem, Donna Vekić, Petra Martić

User Earnings (Quarter)

User Aces (Quarter)

Tip Summary: 46.15% (6/13) in last 3 months | 46.15% (6/13) in last year | 46.15% (6/13) all time

Earnings Summary: +$209.39 in last 3 months | +$209.39 in last year | +$209.39 all time

ROI Summary: +15.0% in last 3 months ($1,400.00 turnover) | +15.0% in last year ($1,400.00 turnover) | +15.0% all time ($1,400.00 turnover)

Your Insight
Contribute Your Insight and see full comments from others - All you need is to be Registered and Logged in - then simply click on the relevant Match, Player or Tournament and start sharing Your Insight!
  • Thiago Monteiro (BRA) d. Tobias Kamke (GER) 7-6(6) 6-1
    at Braunschweig Ch (GER)
    Clay, Final
    144 (144) Aces +$209 ROI:+15.0% 46% 
    Jul 13 2019 11:39:50
    Depending on the odds, I will go with Monteiro today. He was fantastic against Laaksonen and he is really good all week. Good serv, fantastic in rallies, just one BP gave to Laaksonen and both sets he breaks od 5:4 to win set.
    They play at 16:00, Monteiro is better currently...We will see the odds, but I will probably go with handicap on Thiago...
  • Novak Djokovic (SRB) d. Roger Federer (SUI) 7-6(5) 1-6 7-6(4) 4-6 13-12(3)
    at Wimbledon ATP Slam (GBR)
    Grass, Final
    144 (144) Aces +$209 ROI:+15.0% 46% 
    Jul 13 2019 11:29:41
    Roger was amazing yesterday, but Novak will be much better on return and BH than Nadal and I think that this will be crucial. The last two Wimb finals won Novak, he knows what can expect, he has a perfect example with RF - Nadal match. The crowds will be on Roger side, but that is not news for Novak. For me odds are good, don't see value here, but I think Novak wins 3-1, or maybe 3-2. I meant to go with Novak -3 here, but after yesterday's match, when Roger was a fantastic serv, I think I will just sit and enjoy it. Happy Wimbledon final to all!
  • Javier Barranco Cosano (ESP) d. Jozef Kovalik (SVK) 7-6(5) 7-6(5)
    at Braunschweig Ch (GER)
    Clay, Quarter Final
    144 (144) Aces +$209 ROI:+15.0% 46% 
    Jul 11 2019 08:26:20
    Jozef loves this challenger. QF 2017 and the final last year. He has a good draw here and an opportunity for a good result after a pretty bad season. Barranco has made two upset against Dellien (first match after Wimb) and Trungelliti (bad shape, 1/9 break points won and 0/4 saved).
    Jozef is a much better player, after tough 1. round, 2 easy wins with just 2 BL (2/2) given to the opponents. This year he has 5 matches like this (on clay, 1.25-1.50 favorite vs lower rank) - 5/5 wins, 4/5 with this handicap (just Ignatik took a set).
  • Brayden Schnur (CAN) d. Justin Boulais (CAN) 6-4 6-7(0) 6-3
    at Winnipeg Ch (CAN)
    Hard Court, Round of 16
    144 (144) Aces +$209 ROI:+15.0% 46% 
    Jul 11 2019 07:44:41
    Odds are falling, Justin is going to another winnnn :D Schnur ist tough but not unbeatable. We believe in our Canadian boy! 11 odd in bet365, Pinnacle 6.10 from 8.80
  • Roger Federer (SUI) d. Rafael Nadal (ESP) 7-6(3) 1-6 6-3 6-4
    at Wimbledon ATP Slam (GBR)
    Grass, Semi Final
    144 (144) Aces +$209 ROI:+15.0% 46% 
    Jul 10 2019 19:31:10
    We all know everything about this match. Nadal is better for me, a small handicap for better odd. Let's enjoy it, it's maybe last Fedal in Wimbledon!
  • Lukas Rosol (CZE) d. Kamil Majchrzak (POL) 4-6 6-4 6-1
    at Braunschweig Ch (GER)
    Clay, Round of 16
    144 (144) Aces +$209 ROI:+15.0% 46% 
    Jul 10 2019 10:57:25
    So, Kamil is going to Newport next week and is very questionable his motivation for this tournament. Rosol is a good and experienced player, won this tournament in 2011. and this odd is just too big. 20.5+ is also a good margin and I am going with both bets today.
  • Justin Boulais (CAN) d. Kaichi Uchida (JPN) 3-6 6-3 6-3
    at Winnipeg Ch (CAN)
    Hard Court, Round of 32
    144 (144) Aces +$209 ROI:+15.0% 46% 
    Jul 10 2019 07:55:07
    I need to put some cash on Justin. There is some value, he has more than 16% for the win today! @PumperKing104
  • Serena Williams (USA) d. Barbora Strycova (CZE) 6-1 6-2
    at Wimbledon WTA Slam (GBR)
    Grass, Semi Final
    144 (144) Aces +$209 ROI:+15.0% 46% 
    Jul 9 2019 20:23:26
    This is clearly a valued bet. Pinn gives Barbora just 25% chances to win. I think Barbora has at least 35%, I would say even 40% to win. She is very good on grass, she much better moves than Serena and has chances to win here. Serena is Serena, strong hits, but I am not that much impressed with the rest of her tennis. Big match and a chance for Barbora, for me 2/5 stake.
  • Novak Djokovic (SRB) d. David Goffin (BEL) 6-4 6-0 6-2
    at Wimbledon ATP Slam (GBR)
    Grass, Quarter Final
    144 (144) Aces +$209 ROI:+15.0% 46% 
    Jul 9 2019 09:03:41
    Novak is sensational, favorite to win his 5. Wimb and we all know everything about him. David is finally in good form, full of confidence and he serves good. He loses Halle final, he was good in the first set, but Roger is really wanted his 10. Halle. In Wimb he plays really good, two tough matches, especially against Medvedev, but he wins that and now he is here. 31.5 is too low for me, that is e.g 7:6 6:3 6:4, but I think that David can even win a set. I see value here, David has many BL chances in previous matches and with a good service, he can give Novak some trouble.
  • Justin Boulais (CAN) d. Issei Okamura (JPN) 6-2 7-5
    at Winnipeg Ch (CAN)
    Hard Court, Round of 64
    144 (144) Aces +$209 ROI:+15.0% 46% 
    Jul 8 2019 13:24:51
    On the one hand, Okamura, 27, a runner-free player, a guy who has only one Challenger match throughout his career, 4-5 years ago. The best-ranked player he got was 390th in the world, and even in 2014. This is briefly his resume.

    Boulais is one of the greatest talents of this generation at the Canadian, trains in the NTC with a couple of upcoming stars, has excellent conditions and coaches, and is now waiting for a match on the domestic pitch.

    Odd is in fall, I think is worth a try.

>> Up to 10 most recent posts are shown here. Go to all Your Insight from BaboJazz.

Ace Summary: Received 144 in last year, 144 all time - Given 32 in last year, 32 all time

Date/Time Giver Reason Amount
Date/Time Receiver Reason Amount