2014 US Open Tipping Comp
Here’s everything you need to know about the tipping comp, good luck!
- All TI members are automatically entered
- Submit tips exactly as you do now
- The comp spans all main draw matches for both Men and Women
- Top 5 finish in any category wins a prize
- There are a total of 6 categories: Top Earners, Top ROI and top Tipster %, for both Men and Women as follows
- Men – ROI (minimum of $2,000 turnover)
- Men – Tipster % (minimum 20 tips)
- Men – Earnings (no minimums)
- Women – ROI (minimum of $2,000 turnover)
- Women – Tipster % (minimum 20 tips)
- Women – Earnings (no minimums)
- 4 months TI membership to the winner in each category
- 2 months TI membership to 2nd place in each category
- 1 month TI membership to 3rd place in each category
- 1 month TI membership to 4th place in each category
- 1 month TI membership to 5th place in each category
- In the event of a tie then tipsters with a higher number of tips (tip % category), or higher turnover (ROI category) will be ranked higher. In all other cases of ties prizes will be split equally.
- Mods should not allow submitted tips to be deleted unless the amendment is made within a short time frame of making the tip, and well ahead of the scheduled start of play. This is in accordance with our policy on tipping in general.
- The tipping comp is for main draw matches only.
- TennisInsight reserves the right to make any amendments, disqualifications or any other decisions affecting the comp. Any user deemed to be playing ‘unfairly’ in the eyes of TennisInsight will be disqualified. In other words – be a good sport!