User Code of Conduct
All members of TennisInsight are expected to adhere to the following:
- Treat other members with respect.
- Do not threaten, harass, stalk, defame or abuse others. You must not use language that is racist, sexist or otherwise discriminatory.
- You must not use the message boards for any illegal purpose and you must not post information or material that breaches or infringes any person’s contractual rights, intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy rights or any other rights.
- Messages posted by other users may be misleading or deceptive (whether intentionally or unintentionally). If you disagree with a view, opinion or statement expressed in a message, you may want to post a message in response.
- You should be aware that other users might not be who they claim to be. TennisInsight.com does not perform background checks on any of its users and it does not warrant that any user’s profile contains accurate information. You should also be aware that other users might use the message boards for personal gain and users should approach postings with appropriate scepticism.
- TennisInsight will not take sides in disagreements or disputes involving users, so please do not ask us to do so.
- One person per account. Only one person may use a given TennisInsight account. If you would like to arrange for a commercial account with multi user access, please drop us an email.
- TennisInsight Terms and Conditions must be respected in full. If you need to refresh your memory, you can see the agreement at http://www.tennisinsight.com/t_and_c.php and the User Code of Conduct at http://www.tennisinsight.com/code_of_conduct.htm.
- Ensure you are familiar with, and abide by our User Posting Guidelines.