It has been up for a while but we are excited to welcome back Challenges! Here is how they work:
- Find a Moneyline bet within Insights that you do not agree with.
- Press the Challenge Icon (Lightning Bolt) to start your challenge.
- Enter the number of Aces that you will give and the number of aces that you will receive.
- The user that created the original tip receives a challenge request.
- If the user declines the challenge then the challenge is cancelled. If the accept the challenge then it is on! The Aces involved are held in limbo.
- Once the match result is on then both winning and losing user receive a notification of the challenge winner and the Aces are exchanged.
We have also recently upgraded the interface for Private Messaging. It is still not prefect but am hopefully it is an improvement.
There have been a number of requests in the area of Activity Filtering and API functionality. We are currently working on these as a priority.
Unfortunately, everything tennis wise is cancelled to at least 13th of July. Let's hope this corona virus goes away as soon as possible and this is the last date the tour is pushed back to. Stay safe people!
Our friends at Betway have spoken with Winston Kim & Adam Hoad-Reddick, who outlined the challenges and issues with the tennis ace returning from an operation that is normally performed on people who have passed ...
A closer look at Djokovic’s, Federer’s, and Nadal’s varyingly-difficult paths to the title Will the WTA’s Wimbledon elite rise to the occasion again, or will someone new join their ranks? by Steve Tignor Tennis isn’t run out of ...
Former world number one Boris Becker has called on tennis players under the age of 28 to "show up" and start challenging for Grand Slam titles. With Nadal winning the French Open, the last 10 Slams have ...