How to create an account and get INSTANT ACCESS to TI
PAYPAL PAYMENT and ACCOUNT CREATION
To ensure you get INSTANT ACCESS when joining (or renewing) please read the following carefully.
- Upon completion of the user details and related sections (refer below for guidance), click the ‘Place order with PayPal’ icon
- Note that if you do not have a PayPal account you may still pay using a credit card at the PayPal website
- ***IMPORTANT*** Once you have made the PayPal payment, you need to click on the link titled “Click here to finalize your TennisInsight account”. Refer following image:
- ***IMPORTANT*** The final step is to validate your email address. After clicking the link specified above you will be sent a confirmation email. You must click the link on this email to activate your account. PLEASE NOTE:
(i)The email will be sent to the one you provided as pat of your USER DETAILS (i.e. not necessarily the email you used when paying with PayPal
(ii) Allow up to 1 hour to receive the email
(iii) The email may get caught in your SPAM FILTER, therefore check your spam filter if the email is not in your inbox
(iv) To reduce the risk of email from TennisInsight being caught in your spam filter we recommend adding TI ([email protected]) to your contacts list.
User names uniquely identify you to other members of TennisInsight and are displayed when you log in, post and tip; therefore:
- Consider your privacy when selecting your User name
- Note that User names cannot and will not be amended at a later date
Other important points to note when completing your user details:
- BOTH User name and password are Case Sensitive
- If your email address already exists in our database (e.g. if you have previously created an account with the same email) then you will not be able to create a new account with that same email. If this applies to you when creating an account then you can either
(i) use an alternative email – but note that you will be required to validate that email later on as part of the account creation process; or
(ii) send us an email so that we can remove the email from our database (please allow up to 24 hours for an email response)
ACCOUNT OPTIONS and TERMS & CONDITIONS
You must select a subscription option and you must accept the Terms and Conditions in order to create an Account.